Thursday, May 14, 2015

12 Flights 7 Weeks: London Round 4

London.... Again.... It's like I have an obsession with the place or something. Oh wait I totally do. It's a problem... NOT! London is too amazing to have a problem with
.
My journey into city centre was a tough one. I was taking the bus in from Stansted. Got off at the wrong stop because I was 100% sure that the driver had said Baker's street. And I was 100% wrong. Turn out I was lucky enough that there was a tube stop right near by so i just hopped on the tube and made it to city centre.

So I met up with Richard. We ate Pizza for dinner and then it was bed time because it was late and i was tired as fuck! Plus we were getting up early to see London. I was promised a tour of places I had never seen... and Richard delivered!


We started with hiking up Primrose Hill....




Then we walked over to Camden Town.... 




And then took the over ground to Brick Lane.


We saw a lot of awesome street art


Before walking all the way back to our hostel. Which included a walk through the South Bank Christmas Market.




Plus my favourite place.... Trafalgar!!!!!




We also swung by Fortnum And Mason and I felt super swanky and British.

Then it was time to head off to the Airport! It was a bit exciting because I was off to Iceland!!

Cheers,